Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful-

But here in O'hare International airport at least I'm not getting kicked out at 2 am.

I was supposed to get into Omaha three hours ago. Unfortunately it started snowing big American-sizey snowflakes around the time we touched down, and an hour after I was supposed to leave, my flight got cancelled.

Dude, I kid you not. At one time I had really good travel karma. No idea what's become of it.

So I was forced to buy Oingo-Boingo credit, forced to scour the airport for tampons and a USB plug (uhhhh, for two completely different reasons, and am now about to go see if macca's here has Reese's McFlurries on offer at 1:30 in the a.m. Because, you know, when in Rome, right?

Remember a few weeks back, that comment I made about quaint little places? >sigh< Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment