Monday, December 16, 2013

Super Duper List Writing

So, I entered this contest on Expats Blog, one of the sites that Defying Gravity is listed on, because publicity and the chance to win money and/or bragging rights is nice.  My mission, should I choose to accept it - and I obviously did - was to write a "Top List" about Mongolia.  But since I am formerly a teacher of small children (and because I have to do something a little more unique than "Top Ten Bestest Things about Mongolia EVAH!!!") I put it in the form of those alphabet books we used to sell at Barnes and Noble (H is for Hawkeye: An Iowa Alphabet).  So, with that, I hereby invite you to read "N is for Nomads."  If you REALLY REALLY love me, you can do me a favor and leave a thoughtful comment, or share it on whatever social media you use.  If love won't do it for you, I'll be willing to bribe you with postcards, my free tour guide services/relocation expertise in the event you come to Mongolia, and/or slightly used Lonely Planet guides.

What are you waiting for???  Click the link already!

2 comments:

  1. It was a great list and a well-earned prize placing! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ryan! I was really chuffed. Used my winnings to buy new camera gear to take even better photos as I work my way through the next year and a half. :-)

      Delete